By qualir : A how to tutorial about car radio, car gps, car dvd, Business with step by step guide from qualir.
* Built-in GPS navigation, and you can listen to the music or the radio while in navigation
* This Car Navi Multimedai system fits 2009-2011 Subaru Legacy & Outback, original factory panel design and wire harness.
* original 2-ZONE function, the back display screen can connect DVD/USB/SD/TV/RADIO functions while the host display show different contents, without any interference even in voice navigation.
* 7" 800*480 Digital High Definition TFT LCD touchscreen
* original PIP function, you can use 2 of DVD/TV/Radio/bluetooth/Navi/AUX at the same time.
* with Steering Wheel Control
* Radio: AM FM, Support RDS (Radio Data Services)
* optional built-in DVB-T function (Digital TV used in Europe and Australia)
* Support iPod iPhone
* with hand free Bluetooth
* 2 mini SD slots: one for GPS map, one for music and other files.
* Auto rear viewing function.
* You can change the background picture by yourself
* Virtual 6 disks CDC: V-6 disc changer memory (6 disc music can be memory in the unit while you are listening the music)
* Button light: Red/Green/jacinth(orange). Several touch sound
Was this helpful? 1 0 1 Comments
More answers and tutorials come with rich photos, detailed steps related to 2009-2011 Subaru Legacy DVD GPS Navigation Player.
You are reading 2009-2011 Subaru Legacy DVD GPS Navigation Player.
Top Trends in Business
Do you like it? Share with friends!