By faust1 : A how to tutorial about adobe flash keeps crashing, Technology with step by step guide from faust1.
If you are looking for an answer that why Adobe Flash keeps crashing and how you can fix this issue, then this is right place for you. This is common problem most users are facing on Windows systems. In some cases users are unable to play games, watch videos and also it cause your browser to perform really slow.
Adobe flash keeps crashing on systems when there is conflict between set up files and activeX controls. In this situation browser cannot properly display animated content and mostly browser crashes.
If Adobe Flash keeps crashing on your system then below are few useful steps. However, it is important to follow the steps in sequencee.
> First thing to do is repair the registry errors.Use some efficient registry cleaning tool in this regard. Most prominent cause when Adobe Flash keeps crashing is the errors in activeX objects and file associations.
1. Open your browser and download reliable registry cleaner and PC optimizer software.
2. Close all other problems.
3. Install and scan registry and fix internal errors.
3. You are done.
> There may be some hidden virus inside your PC. Adobe Flash also keeps crashing when your Antivirus program is weak. Try some stable antivirus to detect hidden errors.
> Before going for next step, it is important to remove unnecessary adds-on and toolbars from linked with the browser.
1. Click on Start button.
2. Open Control Panel and double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
3. Select those unnecessary toolbar and adds-on one by one
4. Uninstall completelyy.
> After this step, it would be wise to update drivers bother for sound and graphics card.
1. Right-click on Computer on the desktop.
2. From the drop-down select Properties.
3. Now click on Hardware tab.
4. Click on Device Manager.
5. Select your sound card driver and note down its name.
6. Close Device Manager Window and in the search engine look for device driver relevant to your device and then download it. Or you can also update drivers by right-clicking on the the device and there would be an option to Update driver.
7. Restart your PC.
8. You are done.
> If Adobe Flash keeps crashing after performing above steps then unintall and reinstall it.
Above guideline remains helpful on Windows based PCs.
If you want to quickly fix internal registry errors those causing Adobe Flash to crash, here is globally recognized Intel Partner software RegInOut.
Click Here to download it on your computer.
Was this helpful? 1 0 1 Comments
More answers and tutorials come with rich photos, detailed steps related to Adobe Flash Keeps Crashing--Easy Way to Fix This Problem.
You are reading Adobe Flash Keeps Crashing--Easy Way to Fix This Problem.
Top Trends in Technology
Do you like it? Share with friends!