By aark247 : A how to tutorial about Beverage, Alcoholic, Consumer, Food & Beverage with step by step guide from aark247.
Aarkstore.com announces that a new market research report is available in its vast collection:
Alcoholic Beverage Consumer Trends In the US: Winning Strategies In A New Decade
In the aftermath of one of the most dynamic recessionary periods in history, it is crucial that the FMCG industry recognizes how consumer attitudes and behavioral traits are shifting. These changes are taking place against a back drop of a changing demographic population in the US and a consumer base whose stated attitudes are not always manifested in actual buying behavior
Features and benefits
* Ensure that new product development, positioning and marketing activities align with the key short and long-term trends influencing consumer behavior
* Recognize the degree of brand loyalty in the market and understand how consumers have looked to make alcoholic beverage occasions more cost effective
* Understand consumer attitude-behavior gaps and why this is, to see where changes need to be made to product/ marketing claims
Buying and consumption behavior in a mature alcoholic beverage market has commonly been defined by habit and routine. While this remains true, trends such as an aging society, rising obesity rates and greater focus on obtaining value, means that consumers are becoming particularly attentive to their alcohol consumption patterns
On a wider scale, issues such as health and ethical claims have become more prominent in the market, being seen as an effective way to differentiate products. However, manufacturers need to be aware that expressed consumer attitudes do not always manifest in buying behavior, and that the effectiveness of these claims need to be monitored closely.
Your key questions answered
* What factors have the most influence on buying behavior in the alcoholic beverage market?
* What factors encourage consumers to trade-up and what product attributes have little influence on willingness to pay a premium?
* How much do issues such as health claims and ethical marketing actually have on buying behavior?
* Which consumer groups are most likely to trade up when buying alcoholic beverages
* What are consumer’s perceptions towards private label alcoholic beverages?
Table of Contents :
This product has been designed for delivery in a slide pack format (ppt).
Features and Benefits
Key questions answered
Was this helpful? 1 0 1 Comments
More answers and tutorials come with rich photos, detailed steps related to Alcoholic Beverage Consumer Trends In the US: Winning Strategies In A New Decade.
You are reading Alcoholic Beverage Consumer Trends In the US: Winning Strategies In A New Decade.
Top Trends in Food & Beverage
Do you like it? Share with friends!