By sukey : A how to tutorial about Get iOS 5 Beta, Update to iOS 5, free upgrade to iOS 5 for iPod Touch 4, Technology with step by step guide from sukey.
iOS 5 has just released! And the iOS 5 beta canbe used! Most users start to use iOS 5 beta! But most user don't know how to get the iOS 5 beta! In fact, you need to update to iOS 5 and then activate iOS 5 beta! Now you can read this article which shows you easiest way to get iOS 5 beta!
Step 1: Updating to iOS 5 Beta
1. Download the iOS 5 IPSW file for your device
2. Update your iPhone using iTunes.
3. Wait until it upgrades. And there will be a new activation screen
Step 2: Activate to iOS 5 Beta
1. First triple click the home button, then Emergency Call will appear
2. Click on Emergency Call, now the Notification Center will appear!
3. Click on the Weather widget. The Weather app will load.
4. Click on the home button to exit to the iPhone’s springboard
Note: If you upgrade to the iOS 5 Beta you will not be able to go back to iOS 4.3. You will need to stay on the betas until the official iOS 5 arrives this fall.
Was this helpful? 1 0 1 Comments
More answers and tutorials come with rich photos, detailed steps related to Easiest Way to Get iOS 5 Beta.
You are reading Easiest Way to Get iOS 5 Beta.
Top Trends in Technology
Do you like it? Share with friends!