By dexterhan : A how to tutorial about disable 3G data connection HTC HD2, disable 3g data connection ppc hd2, disable 3g data connection ht hd2, Technology with step by step guide from dexterhan.
Follow the steps below to ensure that your phone will never connect to a GPRS/3G Data Connection.
1. Go to Start > Settings > Menu > All Settings > Connections > Connections
2. Tap Add a new modem connection > then under Select a modem, select Celluar Line (GPRS) > Name the Connection "Offline" >Tap Next.
3. In the Access point name text box input "Offline" and tap Next.
4. On the next page tap Finish.
5. On the second Connections Menu, tap Manage existing connections and select "Offline" then click OK.
Re-enable the data connection if you want to connect to the internet via 3g/Edge.
1. From the home screen, slide to the Settings tab, Wireless Controls > Data Connection.
2. Select your Country and Operator
3. Tap OK.
4. On the subsequent screen, tap Yes.
The phone will automatically configure itself with the appropriate settings.
Note: When disabling the connection in this way, your phone may report errors when trying to connect to "Offline." The error is caused by the phone being unable to connect to a data source due to the settings, and is normal.
Was this helpful? 2 0 2 Comments
More answers and tutorials come with rich photos, detailed steps related to How to Disable 3G Data Connection on HTC HD2.
You are reading How to Disable 3G Data Connection on HTC HD2.
Top Trends in Technology
Do you like it? Share with friends!