By apple : A how to tutorial about iPhone 4 VS iPhone 5, Differences Between iPhone 4 & iPhone 5, iPhone 5 Disadvantages, Technology with step by step guide from apple.
Apple iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 are the forth and fifth generation smartphones from Apple. iPhone 5 has lots top features and disadvantages as well as iPhone 4. So iPhone 4 VS iPhone 5 , what's the difference? Here shows you top 4 differences between iPhone 4 & iPhone 5.
iPhone 4 VS iPhone 5
1. Display: iPhone 4 is 'Retina Display' with 3.5-inch LED-backlit IPS screen in vivid colours, while iPhone 5 comes with a curved display like the Samsung Nexus S and its size is from 3.5-inches to around 4-inches.
2. Camera: iPhone 4 features a 5-megapixel offering the quality is quite superb. iPhone 5 features an 8-megapixel snapper.
3. Software: iPhone 5 coming up with the Apple most newly system iSO 5 while iPhone 4 is not.
4. Processor: iPhone is a 41GHz Apple A4 CPU and512MB RAM installed, while iPhone 5 is a dual-core 1GHz CPU and around 768MB RAM.
2. Video: iPhone 4 includes an LED-flash, iPhone 5's video captures facility upgrades to 1080p.
Was this helpful? 1 0 1 Comments
More answers and tutorials come with rich photos, detailed steps related to iPhone 4 VS iPhone 5: Top 5 Differences iPhone 4 & iPhone 5.
You are reading iPhone 4 VS iPhone 5: Top 5 Differences iPhone 4 & iPhone 5.
Top Trends in Technology
Do you like it? Share with friends!