By JWheeler : A how to tutorial about restaurant equipment cleaning, restaurant equipment maintenance, preventative maintenance plans, Business with step by step guide from JWheeler.
Properly cleaning and maintaining your restaurant equipment helps reduce energy costs while ensuring a sanitary and safe kitchen. Employing the best techniques for proper cleaning and maintenance of your equipment will save you time and money and improve your bottom line while creating a healthy work environment.
Follow these tips to assist you in the correct methods for cleaning and maintaining your restaurant equipment.
1. Clean equipment every day to avoid dirt build up. Food debris and grease collecting in equipment crevices will cause unnecessary wear.
2. Utilize an equipment service logbook to help you follow a regular maintenance schedule.
3. Regular scheduled maintenance should include cleaning and calibrating ovens, testing cooler temperatures, removing scale build-up in dishwashers and thoroughly cleaning other commercial food equipment.
4. Check owner's manuals for correct cleaning instructions for each type of equipment. Use only cleaning solutions recommended by your equipment manuals.
5. Consult your manufacturer representative if you have questions regarding any of your restaurant equipment. Keep the manuals handy and if you have lost a user's manual, ask your representative to get you a replacement.
6. Set up a preventative maintenance service contract with a local Food and Restaurant Equipment Service Company. Regularly scheduled maintenance will help keep your equipment in peak operating condition and extend its life, saving you money in the long run.
7. Buy easy to clean equipment when purchasing new restaurant equipment. Look for quality products that can be easily taken apart, cleaned and reassembled. This will save you a lot of cleaning and maintenance time.
8. Store smaller appliances such as blenders and cutters in storage cabinets when not in use. This will reduce exposure to grease and dirt and help avoid broken or damaged equipment that has been dropped or knocked over.
Following proper cleaning procedures and using the services of a local Restaurant Equipment Service Company for equipment fine tuning and maintenance will save you money in the long run by lowering energy consumption, reducing expensive unexpected repairs or costly equipment replacement.
Was this helpful? 1 0 1 Comments
More answers and tutorials come with rich photos, detailed steps related to Proper Restaurant Equipment Cleaning and Maintenance.
Business Cleaning Services - Total building maintenance offers commercial office cleaning services, operating exclusively in the state of Texas When youâ€ re faced with taking care of the daily maintenance needs of medium to large-sized facilities
Asked Sep 06`12 at 06:18totalbuilding123
Making business is a big task that you get into. You should have the idea of how you can increase the traffic of your store and make it more popular. But how? Because of what modern technology can do to us, having your own website online would be such a good idea. You will no longer going to...
Asked May 26`12 at 04:53joune
If youâ€ re curious to know what field remained stable after the recession, look around offices and youâ€ ll find the answer.
office cleaning companies offer a number of cleaning services and maintenance services to corporate set-ups, industrial buildings, commercial centers and malls and other establishments like colleges, schools, medical centers, nursing homes, offices, apar
Find the Top Re-furbished Restaurant Equipment Here
Used Restaurant Equipment Can Save You a Lot of Money
Your Restaurant Demands Used Kitchen Equipment
Start Your Restaurant Idea with Used Kitchen Equipment
UPS And Battery Preventative Maintenance
Oddly enough, when it comes to starting abusiness, finding the finance may not be the hardest part of getting set up.Finding the right equipment, which will not only be af
Instead of waiting for a long and then making moves will not bring you anything in return.These days technology is growing so much that manual work is now not showing any
But when you are looking at the production point, are you making fast enough and services retaining enough quality that your customers are looking for? Well, all this will
Have your forgotten about your garage door or your garage door opener? Don t take it for granted, you will eventually be sorry. Doing garage door and opener maintenance now can save problems later.S
When was the last time you performed routine preventive maintenance on your garage door or your garage door opener? While your garage door opener is a enormous benefit and works effectively, just abou
Equipment maintenance is a long term which involves many procedures regarding a companyâ€ s equipments. Right from maintenance to serving the equipments, everything needs to be
Many homeowners don t think about their rain gutters as often as they should. Many don t clean them until a repair is needed. Clogged gutters can have many negative e
This software developed to help managers keep top of a businessâ€ s need and day-to-day operations. Here, every action can be tracked and nothing can be neglected.Equipments
You are reading Proper Restaurant Equipment Cleaning and Maintenance.
Top Trends in Business
Do you like it? Share with friends!